Monday 16 March 2015

Blog entry #3 -A memory that lasts a lifetime...

Memories are what we bring along as we move on in life. Memories are the most precious things that money can never buy.

It is always said by someone dear to me that ,
'Always make memories out of whatever you do and make the best out of it' . That is what my husband tells me every single time!
I could not agree with him more.

To ensure I have memories well- kept, I like to snap pictures of memories that are fond to me. To date, I have bundles of pictures safely 'saved'  in three portable hard-disks.

That is the only reason why I prefer activities rather than chatting nonstop with friends or just walk hours aimlessly in malls.

Til now, one of the memory that will last me a lifetime of happiness will be the memory of my morning temple wedding with my husband on the 27th of November 2014. It is one of my most favourite memories as an adult.  It was an early morning wedding,witness by close family and friends.

I had friends and families who came from afar just to be with us during this auspicious ceremony. I had them coming all the way from Brazil, Australia, Singapore, Johor and KL. It meant so much for me that they took all the effort to come and be a part of my wedding ceremony.

Why is this also one of my favorite memory? Because I will never get this memory again to happen!
It was well-planned because my husband and I wanted it to be the fairytale wedding which we wanted to create, to be exact, to create the best memory.
We had time, almost two years to plan the entire wedding with the dinner reception.
The temple wedding was so significant for me as each and every step in the HIndu wedding was very meaningful. The priest managed to explain the significance and the importance of each step. I thought it to be very unique! I never knew about the meaning of the entire ceremony until I became a bride myself.

By far, this is one of my favorite memory which I will hold tight in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. I wished you had included more of your thoughts and feelings....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished you had included more of your thoughts and feelings....

    ReplyDelete