Sunday 10 May 2015

Blog Entry #10 - G's Favourite Movie All Time

It is tough for me to say which is my favourite movie whenever I was asked that. I never had a favourite movie in my mind. I assume, favourite movie is a type of movie that I would fall in love with the entire plot with good-looking actors, who managed to portray the best of their characters in the storyline. When these criteria fit in, it would be my favourite movie.

As a child, my parents would allow me to watch children animation movies during the school breaks. During school holidays, I would look forward to watching any school holiday specials with my brother. I realised that I used to spend a lot of time in front of the TV watching movies. My parents. once told me that my favourite movie as a child was ‘Alice in The Wonderland’. They said that I would watch it over and over again; practically memorised every line in that movie. I really cannot recall watching that movie that many times.

notebookBack to the point, there is this a movie that I came across a few years back. ‘The Notebook’ based on a novel by Nicholas Spark, is one of my favourite movies that I would watch over and over again. ‘The Notebook’ is definitely my ultimate favourite movie all- time. Whenever I am bored, I would watch the entire movie as if I've never watched it before. I am telling you this, ‘If you haven’t watched ‘The Notebook’, you HAVE to watch it soon, and I bet it's the best love story written!’ Alright, I may be exaggerating . Well, you may agree with me eventually.

the_notebook



It's my favourite movie because the storyline moved my heart and I have tears in my eyes when I watch the movie. It was not a conventional love story like every other fairy-tale. It was written as if it was tailored perfectly for real-life. It was authentic and so real! Some scenes would make you disappointed it happened; scenes that you would cry for and scenes that give you hope. I won’t be able to provide you with a summary of the movie on this blog, but I bet that you will not regret watching the movie.

The best thing about this movie is the main character, Ryan Gosling. Oh my, I drool over his good-looks. Not only that he is tall, tanned and handsome, but he fits the character . He made a great success in this movie. He was also such a romantic hero in this movie. Owh, Ryan Gosling! I could just go on and on about him, and my dear husband would get jealous of Ryan Gosling.  Most of his movies are romantic-love stories, and I enjoy most of the film he acted.


Well…if you have not watched the ‘The Notebook’, fret not, just watch it with your loved one. I am sure it would move you emotionally. You will come to really believe that true love does exist and it can last a lifetime...

No comments:

Post a Comment